1. Jenny Barringer - Colorado -- Won the Big 12 crown in dominating fashion.
2. Nicole Blood - Oregon -- PAC-10 champion.
3. Susan Kuijken - Florida State -- Dominated the women's field at the ACC meet.
4. Angela Bizzarri - Illinois -- Runner-up at the Big 10 meet, could be slipping but more likely just had an off day or was simply training-through.
5. Kendra Schaaf - Washington -- Close runner-up to Blood at the PAC-10 meet.
1. Washington -- Won the PAC-10 women's team title over Oregon.
2. Oregon -- Finished a close second to Washington at the PAC-10 meet.
3. Villanova -- Romped past West Virginia (#5 in the previous poll) to win the Big East women's team title.
4. Florida -- Easily won the SEC women's title.
5. Texas Tech -- Won the Big 12 women's crown, defeating Colorado (#2 in the previous poll) in the process.
1. Chris Derrick - Stanford -- PAC-10 champion.
2. Sam Chelanga - Liberty -- Won the Big South title by over a minute.
3. Ryan Vail - Oklahoma State -- Won the Big 12 crown over a talented cast, including his own teammates.
4. Brandon Bethke - Arizona State -- A close 2nd to Derrick in the PAC-10 race.
5. Barnabas Kirui - Mississippi -- Won the SEC crown in convincing fashion.
1. Stanford -- PAC-10 champions.
2. Oklahoma State -- Won the Big 12 crown in convincing fashion.
3. Oregon -- PAC-10 runners-up, could be slipping but likely trained-through.
4. Colorado -- Big 12 runners-up, they have won the team title multiple times without peaking and this year Oklahoma State is simply too strong for that to happen. Their coach has a long record of getting them to peak to both qualify for and run well at nationals, so expect better performance at the regional meet.
5. Northern Arizona -- Won by a huge margin at the Big Sky meet.
Credit to T&FN for their compiled conference meet results links.